To use AfterPay visit: https://checkout.square.site/buy/GVNDUOW3PNWTPKZ6XCB6E7V2
- 2-300 Word Poems
- Book Mark Design
- 11x17 Table Top Banner Design
- Editing & Formatting
- Magazine Feature 1-Page
- Speak at the Poetry of Fire Night, Book Release & Birthday Bash August 3rd, 2024 in Charlotte
- ONLY $300 Paid in Full or a $100 deposit with 2 payments of $150
Chapters are due: April 1st....11:59pm
Please note all payments and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERRABLE
You wll be emailed a submission form for your Poems prior to due date.
Poetry of Fire: Poems to iGnite the Soul!!
Thank you for being apart of The Poetry of Fire Book Anthology. This is the 8th anthology publicaiton through AB Enterprise LLC and we thank you for trusitng us to help push your Brand and being apart of your publishing needs. We don't take it lightly. We will do everything to ensure your brand is being highlighted at it's best during this process. Because we believe in our Brand, we believe in your Brand.
By signing up for this project you agree that:
- Each contributing author will retain 100% rights to her story
- AB Enterprise LLC will retain 100% rights to the anthology
- Each contributing author will retain 100% royalties for all books sold on their own websites, book signings, live events, etc.
- AB Enterprise LLC will retain 100% of all royalties sold directly on Amazon, Kindle, and other online retailers, through AB Enterprise LLC and Angela N. Brand, books live events, book signing and websites.
- Each author is responsible for purchasing additional copies at $10 each and sell their books on their website at $29.99
- AB Enterprise LLC will edit, format, create cover, and publish anthology
- Each contributing author is required to be apart of all conference calls and zoom video meetings to keep up with the latest details and/or changes.
- Each contributing author will submit 2-300 word poem count and a 100 word bio.
- Each author is required to promote and market the book and have a platform to sell books.
- Each author will be highlighted on all social media platforms.
- Each contributing author will come directly to AB Enterprsie LLC or Angela N. Brand with any concerns with the publishing process and/or questions.
- Each contributing author must respect the likes of AB Enterprise LLC and Angela N. Brand as the vehicle to help you birth your story and Brand through this project by keeping the intergity of their brand.
- Any disagreeements with the publication process must be handle within the likes of that author and/or AB Enterprsie LLC and Angela N. Brand.
- Please respect the intergity of AB Enterprise LLC, and/or Angela N. Brand by not sharing details of the publication process including all agreements.
It's $300 Paid in Full or a $100 deposit with 2 payments of $150 financial obligation to contribute to the anthology. However, once monies are submitted, no refunds no expections. If you dropped out for whatever reason, that will forfeit any monies paid. If you are late with your submission, you will be forfeited with no refund.
April 1st All payments are to be paid in full, NO EXPECTIONS!
You wll be invoiced for payments. ALL late payments will have a $50 Fee added to invoices.
- Each contributing author will submit their chapter and will not be in control of the editing process.
- AB Enterpise LLC has full control of the editing process and will make changes if necessary to fit the vision of the book.
- Please allow 90-120 days for the editing process after all chapters are submitted.
- AB Enterprise LLC will have full control of the formatting of the book. Which including the order of the chapters.
- After chapters are submitted, contributing authors will not be able to add and change anything to the poem.
Each author's chapter is due no later than April 1, 2024 (no exceptions). Any edits made to the poem will be approved by both AB Enterprise LLC. and the author, but final approval will be with AB Enterprise LLC before publishing.
Poetry of Fire Night, Book Release & Birthday Bash August 3rd, 2024 in Charlotte.